What personal data do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
Users have to enter their name, email address or other detail while signing in for the response, comments etc.
“How do we use your information?”
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize user’s experience.
– Delivers interesting content
“How do we protect visitor information?”
– We use regular Malware Scanning.
– Your personal information is contained behind secured networks is accessible by the owner only.
– We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
“Third Party Disclosure “
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined with respect to our site and may be amended without specific notice.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site. This includes any uploaded audio or visual content, artwork, Interview, comments on site.